Aiden Barker

My Projects

The Beggar and the Outcast

The Beggar and the Outcast

Project Description

“A migrant man from a war torn country encounters a homelessness, they have a deep and nuanced conversation about poverty and racism in England”

Run Time: 10 minutes

I’ve wanted to work in scripted films for a long time and since making my own short film for college I found out that I need to work on more films in order to build my skills as a film maker. As a result i have decided to write, film and edit as many scripted short films as I can until I go back to college in September.

This project is the third of many upcoming project I intended to write, produce and edit each within a 2 week time span.

The Social Distance

The Social Distance

Project Description

“After a long and arduous lock down two best friends meet up at a local pub”

Run Time: 5 minutes

I’ve wanted to work in scripted films for a long time and since making my own short film for college I found out that I need to work on more films in order to build my skills as a film maker. As a result i have decided to write, film and edit as many scripted short films as I can until I go back to college in September.

This project is the second of many upcoming project I intended to write, produce and edit each within a 2 week time span.

Knifepoint

Knifepoint

Project Description

“A young couple get robed by an addict looking for his next fix”

Run Time: 1 minute

This project is the first of many upcoming project I intended to write, produce and edit each within a 2 week time span.

Charity Number: 1088753

Company Number: 04148140

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Site by