AshConnaughtonDP

My Films

This Abled Dancer

This Abled Dancer is a short documentary pilot that was shot in 2019, Directed by Benjamin Field, with Director of Photography Ash Connaughton, for The Format Factory. That led to the commissioned piece "My Life: I'm Leading the Dance" 2020 for CBBC. It follows Kate, a 25 year old from the North east of England who lives with Chronic fatigue syndrome and the story of the first time she has danced since becoming ill. Kate has since gone on to open her own inclusive dance academy as well as choreographing dance for the BBC. This Abled Dancer won the "Test Card Pilot" award from New voice awards 2021 at the Edinburgh TV festival 2021

Pinecones

This is the official music video for Pinecones by Bug Hunter, off the album Bigger Than Myself A Firewood Pictures Film Starring: Samuel Wall & Phil Reynolds Crew: Director - Will Dolan Producers - Oli FitzGibbon and Will Dolan Director of Photography - Ash Connaughton VFX Supervisor - Asher Hardy Production Designer - Daedyn Appleton Runners - Amber Hourigan and Joe Edwards Poster Design - Jared Appleton Editor and VFX - Asher Hardy Colourist - Ash Connaughton

Charity Number: 1088753

Company Number: 04148140

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Site by